Java Developer - Poland - B2B Contract
An international company, with their tech hub in Warsaw is seeking 3 Java Developers (mid and senior) to join their existing international team. They are expanding due to increased investment from the CTO, with plans to grow and expand their client base. Code quality and attention to detail is the key focus, in order to ensure customer satisfaction levels are of the highest standard.
The application, being created from scratch is currently in the early stages of development. As an integral part of the team, you will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle. Contributing to the design and architectures will be part of your responsibilities. The technologies planned currently are: Microservices, Java 11, Spring, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Microservices, AWS, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Vert.x, React (only applicable for Full-stack developers).
- 3+ years' experience using Java or a JVM language
- Familiar with modern approaches to software development
- Good communication skills (English)
- Training is offered for the technologies
- Experienced international team
- Fully remote available if required
- Long term B2B contract
- 100-170 PLN Per Hour (dependent on experience)
To register your interest, send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively my direct line is +48 223 072 477, ask for Shannon.