Are you a Java Developer looking for a fresh challenge where you will be participating in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies? Do you want to develop architecture based on microservices? Do you want to work in a positive, dynamic & flexible working environment? If so this role could be perfect for you!
Location: Warsaw (3 days WFH)
Background & Tech
You will come from an IT educated background with a passion for IT. You will be open to learning new technologies and growing your skill set. You will also be willing to work in a Scrum team and to support your less experienced colleagues. If you can bring the above and at least 2 years' commercial experience you will be encouraged to apply to this position.
What you will need to bring to the table
- Proven development experience using Java 8 or Java 11
- Experience in using the Spring framework (preferably Spring Boot / Hibernate)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Openness to learning about new technologies
- Docker skills (desirable)
- Experience / knowledge of cloud solutions: AWS (desirable)
What's on offer
- An attractive salary on an employment contract (umowę o pracę)
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Partial remote work and flexible working hours.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse work environment and modern office spaces.
- Access to an highly resourceful e-learning platform
- The possibility of co-financing courses and certification
The recruitment process for this role is 2 stages; first stage is a HR call and following that is a technical interview.
For more information you can enquire on the following:
☎ +48 22 307 26 64