Junior/Mid Java Developer Location:
Warsaw (WFH - 3 days a week) Contract type:
up to 16k zł gross/month (DOE)
Frank Recruitment Group are looking for passionate Java Developers to join our client's team in Warsaw to work on an exciting project using the latest technological tools.
Our client offers professional development opportunities, training and stable employment conditions, as well as a generous benefits package including private medical care and life insurance.
- Adapt the existing methods and procedures in order to find alternative solutions to moderately complex issues;
- Determine solutions and seek guidance on complex problems;
- Interact with the team and supervisor in order to understand the team goals;
- Decide on methods and procedures used in new assignments with guidance.
Nice to have:
- 2 years of professional experience in Java and Spring Boot for back-end application;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field;
- Knowledge of J2EE and REST APIs;
- Familiarity with microservice/serverless architectures;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- English language at communicative level.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Please send your CV to Alex at: email@example.com or call for more information: +44 (0)203 808 7316.
- Angular JS;
- Agile methodology;
- Jira and Git.