They put their heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, they blend the best of their talents to unlock innovation. Will you join them in their pioneering adventure? To strengthen our Belgian Technology Strategy team, they are looking for a Technology Strategy Lead - Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architecture group is playing a crucial role in making strategy executable through IT capabilities.
You will contribute to the definition and safeguarding of a technology landscape that supports and/or enables their overall strategies and objectives. You will contribute to increase the enterprise agility by streamlining and reducing technical complexity. You will develop guidance to accelerate solution delivery and reduce cost by optimizing technology (re)use. Anticipate, support and enable technology opportunities and innovations. And, promote technology best practices throughout the organization.
They are looking for a unique individual to strengthen their team.
The role is based in Belgium, Brussels Region. Your main responsibilities
As the Enterprise Architect, you will:
You see yourself immediately when reading…
- Develop strategic IT architectures, recommendations, actionable roadmaps, and provide guidance to teams on strategy execution.
- Identify technologies, methodologies, and assets to enable their strategy at different levels of their value chain.
- Provide guidance and advice ranging from the development of IT models, vendor market analysis, drive RFI/RFP processes, and the creation of deployment models.
- Manage the view and evolution on their technology assets and IT product/project portfolio.
- Operate in an Agile environment and contribute to an agile architecture approach, foster a culture of change across the organization, and be an ambassador for innovation.
- Represent the team in relevant external events and forums.
Why you should apply
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Love working with various IT and non-IT stakeholders across the company.
- Passionate about strategy, technology and data architecture.
- You organize information effectively, are able to communication architectural concepts, and share your passion for technology by telling compelling stories to people with different personalities, expertise and backgrounds
- Fast paced, changing environment doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you work well with ambiguity, challenge conventional wisdom; and can effectively evaluate ideas and make sound architectural recommendations thanks to your can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Do you want to contribute in bringing real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join a dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.