The company is here because they want to build the future and transform patients' lives for the better.
Their people are their experiences and achievements, their passion and drive. That's why they're looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences - not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. They promote an environment of diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable contributions.
Creating valuable, unique solutions for their patients, employees and other stakeholders is core to their business. They continue to push the bar higher to ensure their solutions provide a first-class user experience, are of top quality, always safe and secure, and exceed their users' trust standards. Do you have a passion for solving problems from a user behavioral perspective? Do you like envisioning the user's journey through digital solutions with empathy to bring true value, loyalty and trust? Then you'll want to join their Digital Solutions team
as an IT User Experience Design Lead,
based in their Anderlecht or Braine l'Alleud
office in Belgium. As an IT User Experience Design Lead, you'll play a leading role in building the Digital Solutions team's capabilities to deliver the best digital experiences, transforming their (e.g.) clinical trials, launch programs and patient solutions. You'll be part of the growing and dynamic team that offers services from strategy to development, implementation and operations, enabling them to deliver innovative digital solutions. You like to work in an environment where you can:
You will contribute by:
- Contribute to varied projects that will directly or indirectly change patients' lives!
- Ensure delivery of best-in-class applications through frictionless user-centric design and functionalities to 'humanize' technology in an agile environment
- Lead initiatives involving deep cross-functional partnerships
- Collaborate with an international, multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experiences
- Take initiative, be ambitious and succeed with your open, creative, and analytical mindset to solve challenges
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Transforming feature ideas and briefs quickly into tangible concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and prototypes
- Using your passion for creating personas, understanding the user journey and touchpoints to identify user goals, pain points and opportunities, and translating these into user-preferred digital solutions
- Gathering insights in digital product performance/ experience through usability tests, interviews and other qualitative and quantitative methods
- Actively monitoring and analyzing the usage of our solutions to permanently optimize the experience
- Having a laser sharp focus on how user-experience informs every step of the product lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in digital product and/or service design, including a variety of digital solutions such as websites, mobile apps, and smart devices
- A compelling portfolio that showcases your passion and excellence
- Degree in Product Design, UX, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communications Design or any other studies that have allowed you to acquire the expertise needed
- Proven experience with Angular material design
- Proven ability to work in teams with excellent organizational, time and task management skills
- Fluent in English with strong communication and facilitation skills amongst diverse teams and stakeholder profiles
Why you should apply
- Excellent knowledge of graphical and mockup software
- Strong information architecture, interaction and design skills
- Experience in design thinking, human-centric design and agile methodologies
- Affinity with software development concepts and coding
- Skilled in gathering insights in digital product performance/ experience through usability tests, interviews and other qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience in designing immersive, highly contextual and personalized experiences for a variety of interaction channels; you are a master at delivering frictionless experiences across touchpoints
- Applied your love to craft elegantly simple solutions to complex problems
Being a part of their IT department means working with the latest technologies on innovative projects with teammates from around the world. Together with them you'll discover a place where you can express your full potential as well as develop professionally, experimenting in new and different areas.
They place an emphasis on continuous learning, collaboration and impact while putting efforts into cultivating a workplace culture where everyone feels included, respected and has equal opportunities. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating atmosphere, they aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing their global, diverse employee community - just as they do for the patients they serve.