Do you want to be a part of one of the world's leading Asset Management company?
My clients have recently opened an office in Poland which is a first of their kind and are looking to bring on highly skilled and highly educated Java Developers to join their team.
You will be apart of a newly formed team that focuses on the development of a high value transaction platform where you will be getting hands on with concurrency issues, multithreading and messaging.Essential skills:
- Proficiency in modern Java programming
- Experienced with Spring framework
- Experience with relational database technologies and SQL
- Integration experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in an IT related subject.
- Good English communication skills
- Finance industry experience (nice to have)
- Experience with DevOps tools; Jenkins, Maven, Ansible
- Cloud migration experience with AWS/Azure
Java 11, SQL, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, AWS/Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch and moreRemuneration:
On offer is a competitive salary with the inclusion of the following benefits:
- Employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse work environment and modern office spaces.
If you are keen to begin the recruitment process then please apply to this job advertisement for a casual, confidential conversation.