I'm looking to hire a Senior Front-end Developer for my clients in Krakow.
The role will see you implementing the user interface and engineering the experience of every site/software being put out by the business. You will be working collaboratively with product owners, product designers, backend developers, and multiple service teams.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, constantly interested in the emerging technologies on the market and a proven track record of building functional and outstanding interfaces.
You'll be working in a small yet productive team where everybody shares knowledge through pair programming, code reviews and world class training. My clients build high quality code by following clean code practises and follow DevOps principles.
What's expected from you?
- Proven experience with developing web applications and front-end
- Experienced with creating REST API's
- Passionate about testing and writing clean code
- Understanding of Web Design and UX Design
- Degree in an IT related subject
- Fluent in written and verbal English
In return you'll receive:
- Attractive salary
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Mobile phone
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
Interviews have begun for this opportunity but are still on going so to not miss out on this position please apply to this advertisement for a follow up call.