API Solutions Architect | $130K, 15% BonusRole / Responsibilities
As an API Solution Architect, you will be one of the key owners of an API-led integration services to the entire IT technical community. You will employ API management and implementation best practices hands-on while coaching and mentoring team members, to build a first-class API and Event Driven practice at Ecolab.
- Own the ERP integration services API products - the most mission critical API products in Ecolab.
- Evolve a set of first-class API products for application developers to discover, request, and use for their rapid application development of near real time event driven applications.
- Collaborate closely with backend system owners (SAP, Oracle ERP, etc) to encapsulate system service implementation and complexity, while clearly establish service interfaces and SLA.
- Begin mentorship and guidance of junior team members and help to build out our global API product team
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal team members
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet the organization's needs
- Evangelize, train, coach, and mentor team members on hard technical skills and soft skills
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the team
- Deliver architectural blueprint documents and capture requirements to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead internal customers through solution design
Ready to Apply?
- Extensive experience leading development teams and architecting solutions
- Experience with full-stack application architecture and development experience in larger scale web and/or mobile applications using a combination of .net or Java, Angular, React, Node.js and various databases
- Designing and building OAS APIs and managing them in an enterprise APIM platform
- Experience managing and scaling APIs operations
- Knowledge of Enterprise IDP services like SSO, OAuth2, Hashing, SAML, etc
- Designing cloud native solutions with built-in system security, reliability, scalability, and traceability
- Experience with CICD and Agile product practices, Azure DevOps a plus
- Experience working with cloud native development in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience with Kafka, KSQL, Streaming application
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available