I am looking for DevOps Engineer for highly reputable client in banking sector. You will work with group of experts to collaborate, encourage, and help one another to achieve team objectives - a quick learner and problem solver.
You will use technology and expertise to create advanced products and comprehensive services, and will take part in exciting journey and guide the company through digital transformation.
Apply today and join the company with operational facilities all over the world, which heavily invest in employees through continuous learning and development and outstanding courses and programmes (internal & external platforms, conferences, online trainings).
What you will do:
- you'll be a part of the Logs team, which is in charge of designing and maintaining the Monitoring Logs Service
- The team is in charge of providing a reliable and fit-for-purpose solution from start to finish.
- By collaborating closely with international teams, you will assist in the transformation of this service into a global one.
What you will work with:
- Elastic Stack
- Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes
- CI/CD - Gitlab, Artifactory, Ansible, TFS, AzureDevOps
If you are interested in the role or know someone, please get in touch with via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 3826 6696