I am currently working with of my top clients who is looking to bring on a growing Associate Business Analyst. My client is a major organization within the Greater Milwaukee area who is interested in bringing on a business analyst to work with the IT project delivery teams, business partner teams to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design to develop applications and solutions. They are interested in someone who can be an active thought partner and help shape technology visions and up to date on research standards. My client is interested in someone who has experience with Supply Chain, Operations and go to market areas or experience with digital transformations.
You're day to day duties will include,
- Work with business partners to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements; understand the customer journey and define user requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholders to assess the impact of proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimize disruption to services
- Liaise with IT project teams to communicate business priorities, translate business requirements into technical requirements and identify appropriate solutions
This is client is to bring on the a great business analyst to complete their global team
They are offering,
- Excellent base salary and benefits plus remote flexibility
- Gaining experience with cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work on exciting global enterprise projects.
My client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP! If interested, please reply with an updated copy of your resume and the best number to reach you on for a quick call.Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 215-240-7357.