DevOps / Platform Engineer About the Role
This company is Google's largest Premier Partner in Europe. Their expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps to solve big problems for some of the world's most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
The culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the team and customers at the heart of everything. Are we looking for you?
You are passionate about delivering value to customers going the extra mile. You're flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You're professional - fair, honest and committed. You're happy to travel/work from client sites and excited to get involved in the 'next big thing' whatever that might be.Skills that come naturally to you...
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)...
- Engineering and DevOps mindset
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
- Platform and/or DevOps engineering experience for enterprise customers
- Public Cloud engineering experience; GCP, AWS or Azure
- Previous experience in some of the following:
- Containers, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Strong Linux
- Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Estate and Patch management
- Coding / Programming experience, ideally with Python
- Related industry qualifications - GCP or AWS
The company is dynamic and the role is varied so you'll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things you'll need to do:
For more information and to apply, please get in touch or send an up to date CV.Telephone
- Consultative delivery of Platform engineering solutions
- Be enthusiastic and team orientated
- Document reviews and NFR support for projects
- Create and deliver engaging presentations, on occasion
- Understand resilient, load balanced and secure platform systems
: 020 3319 9596Email