Technical Java Lead - Krakow (Remote Flex)
Our Global Investment Banking Client is looking for passionate Lead Java enthusiasts to build robust and scalable Java platforms. The project will be on an international team (London, New York, Hong Kong Pune and Krakow.) supporting order management systems for Agency and Principal Businesses, financial regulatory reporting systems and shared services. This client gives you the opportunity to work closely with business stakeholders and product managers to accomplish close business relationships to deliver/develop great solutions outcomes.
As a Technical Java Lead you will:
* Analyse business requirements and design solutions.
* Provide your technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects.
* Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases.
* Assist in the production of the operations team rollout and support-related queries.
What is our client is looking for?:
* Min 5 years of hands-on experience working on server-side Java (J2SE) applications, including expertise in multi-threaded programming (building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies a plus).
* Strong experience completing design and architectural patterns.
* Experience using Gitlab, temacity, gradle, intellij etc.
* Agile methodologies and Scrum experience.
Not essential to know previously but you will gain exposure to:
* Kafka and other messaging systems, Docker and Kubernetes.
If you would like more information on our client/package details please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.