Are you passionate about coding? Do you want to work in Molde in Norway surrounded by beautiful fjord and majestic mountains?
Our client is an international enterprise in growth. Their strategy involves extensive modernization and implementation of best in class enterprise system. They have global CRM and ERP projects ongoing where integration and data flow are crucial for success. They strive for an event driven architecture and an API first approach. This is a key position in these projects and our digital transformation in general.
Are you a passionate developer up to date on integration concepts and technologies?
Do you have an agile mind set and a solution-oriented approachKey tasks and responsibilities
- Integration Architecture; concepts, patterns and technologies
- Develop solid integrations between internal and external systems
- Operate and maintain existing integrations
- Ensure stable, scalable and future-proof integrations
- Relevant experience from coding and data management
- Relevant experience from API/webserver
- Preferably experience from standard business applications
- Knowledge of topics such as API Gateway, Middleware, iPaas, Event-driven architecture, OAuth 2, JSON, XML, certificates and CORS
- Good written and oral presentation in English
- You are an independent, efficient and structured problem solver
- You bring team spirit and collaboration
- You are focused on creating business value
For more information get in touch with Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200 or email@example.com