React Developer | St. Louis, MO | $120KRole / Responsibilities
The Veterans Administration is seeking to modernize their benefits systems, improve their customer service, and digitize their processes to enable a more user-friendly service for beneficiaries to apply, withdraw, amend, or transfer their benefits.
- Works easily in Agile development environment.
- Responsible for delivery of components.
- Takes a leadership role, when required.
- Enforces good coding habits: (Reviews, TDD, e2e testing)
- Tasks and plans accordingly for their own line items.
- Analyzes customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives.
- Debugs and corrects errors.
- Extensive IT experience
- Bachelor's degree (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (Phonegap/Ionic)
- Typescript, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Angular integration with Rest Services
- Experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.\
- Unit Testing: Karma/Jasmine
- Nice to know Jenkins
Ready to Apply?
- E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
- iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development)
- Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available