I am currently working with one of my top clients who is looking for a experienced Analyst who has experience working with Salesforce in either a Business/Functional role or admin position. My client is also looking for someone who has experience analyzing specific aspects of a given system/ product architecture, design coding and performance. My client is consultancy working with a government organization who is looking to add someone to the team to help modernize their benefit systems, improve their customer service, digitize their processes to enable a more user friendly services.
You're day to day duties will include,
- Analyze customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives
- Working within an agile environment, building and managing user stories based on business, functional and technical requirements
- Working hands with customers, users and project leads in designing, implementing and supporting multiple business systems
This is client is to bring on the a driven analyst as they are continuing to build out their team.
They are offering,
- Excellent base salary and benefits plus 100% remote until after Covid
- Gaining experience with cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work on exciting enterprise projects.
My client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP! If interested, please reply with an updated copy of your resume and the best number to reach you on for a quick call.Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 215-240-7357.