Data Analyst/Product Owner | Remote Options | $100K
Be a member of our innovative Enterprise Data team. You will play a key role in helping to drive forward data and analytics strategic objectives! Role / Responsibilities
In this role, you will support efforts to use data to increase productivity and encourage stakeholders throughout the enterprise to adopt and embrace the concepts of data governance, master data, and analytics using an enterprise data platform.
- The Analyst will interact and collaborate with Business leaders, Product Managers and Product Owners in Investment Management, Investment Operations, and Global Products along with the development team(s), business users and other partners to understand the vision for the business and reduce risk.
- Work with the Director of Enterprise Data Governance and their team, as well as other business leaders on the near and long-termroadmap for two key capabilities within American Century's data andanalyticsworkstreams:
- Data Mastery and Data Curation
- Self-Service Data Analytics
- Cultivate an expertise on the wants and priorities of Data Owners and consumers within the two workstreams above.
- Educate partners in the concepts of data governance and master data and influence / encourage their support and adoption of these data capabilities .
- Work with Data Owners to define and have accountability toprioritize features and story backlogs that build out these capabilities, including:
- Requirements gathering and translation of the product vision from feature(s) into stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Data ingestion and output design
- Internal and External data sources and integration points
- and technology enabling data science and business intelligence teams
- Implementation strategies and planning
- Own a scrum team backlog and work day-to-day with the team to lead the delivery and execution of prioritized features and story backlogs.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. economics, finance, computer science, mathematics) some combination of business and technology education is highly preferred or have related work experience.
- Experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and business/systems analysis.
- Demonstrable experience with investment data sets (security master, holdings, portfolio analytics) and an ability to mine such data and produce analyses.
- Strong experimental approach to drive innovation in a fast-paced environment amidst uncertainty.
- Solid aptitude in learning new tools and technologies to work optimally in a rapid growth environment.
Ready to Apply?
- Financial Services experience
- SAFe Product Owner certification
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience
- Comfort and expertise with investment data sets (security master, holdings, portfolio analytics) and an ability to mine such data and produce analyses.
- Good understanding of data mastering, knowledge of ETL development and ability to prepare technical specifications will be very favorable.
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available