A new opportunity has come on with a top financial services client for a GCP DevOps Engineer to join them at what is an essential time for them. The firm are in the middle of a huge investment in their platform and data technology approach and are looking for strong GCP DevOps Engineers to join a new team and support the successful adoption of GCP.
The GCP DevOps Engineer will be working in cross-disciplinary teams delivering exciting customer driven solutions and high quality software and showcase excellent interpersonal and communication skills whilst efficiently working across the project life cycle to ensure software operates as intended. The GCP DevOps Engineer will be an advocate for Engineering, providing a voice to engineers within the teams, identifying and supporting their teams in resolution of impediments and issues as well as continually developing themselves with industry best practice and tooling used across their engineering team. Skill set required:
- 4+ years proven experience in GCP.
- Public cloud knowledge with GCP Professional Architect certification required along with a further GCP Professional Certification in security, development or DevOps.
- Experience of end-to-end project delivery within GCP, both for Lift and Shift and Cloud Native migration.
- IAM and organisation security design.
- Experience and understanding around bastion/direct connect/vpn tunnels into GCP.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes, ISTIO and related security models.
- You will understand container signatures and how to manage those in production.
- Exposure to multiple infrastructure technologies (Server, Storage, Network) in a Design and/or implementation role.
- Knowledge Hosting Committee, Cyber Security, Risk Management and Service Introduction - you will work with these areas and teams daily.
- Netcat, Fydors.
- infrastructure as code, testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading financial services firm with huge potential for growth, self-development, flexible working, competitive salary and bonus. For more information and to apply, please get in touch or send an up to date CV.Telephone
: 020 3319 9596Email