My clients are expert advisers in the finance domain. Operating in wealth management, investment banking, asset management and retail banking.
Their Business Solutions Centres in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw and are integral part of the business.
Joining the company will secure you a successful career with in-depth progression paths and a list of impressive employment benefits including: private medial cover, life and health insurance, multi-sport card, holidays, refresh days etc.Your role:
You'll be working as a part of a team in Wroclaw which is part of FX Orders team. The team works on FX client order management systems for Agency and Principal Businesses, FX regulatory reporting and shared services used globally by FX IT teams. To deliver best business outcome the team works close with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT. In this role you'll be working with a modern technology stack: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Kafka, JMS, Docker.
If you are passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms for one of the biggest market in the world then this role is perfect for you!Requirements:
- Strong experience with Java 8+
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring boot
- Previous experience in working with distributed systems
- Experienced in technologies Maven, Gradle, Kafka, JMS, Docker
- Worked with relational databases
- Experience with cloud technologies would be a huge plus
- Strong English communication skills
- FX domain background would be a plus
Interview processes is a HR chat, HackerRank and followed by a panel interview.
To begin the recruitment process please apply to this job advert for a casual conversation.