GCP Cloud Consultant
My client is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. With extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, they deliver through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.The Role:
You will be working with customers on innovative projects focused on the GCP cloud platform. You will have value based conversations with customers to translate their needs into solid technical solutions as well as delivering those solutions hands-on. You will be working with cloud-native architectures, containers and serverless environments, with an emphasis on automation. As a consultant you will be working with a varied set of customers and will have lots of problems to solve, so you won't get bored!Key responsibilities:
Desired skills and competencies
- Helping design and deploy GCP infrastructure solutions for our customers.
- Working closely with customers and our account teams to identify the right GCP solution to support the overall needs of the customer.
- You will be applying a cloud-native, automation-first approach.
- Customers come to us for deep cloud expertise and you will advise them on adopting modern development and architecture principles.
- Taking full hands-on responsibility for the actual build and automation of the infrastructure environment in GCP, including help with the project plan, executing the technical activities in that plan, and ensuring all testing and go-live activities are carried out successfully.
- Keeping up to date with Google Cloud technology to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them.
- Meeting with customers and prospects where needed to help understand their needs, and support our sales teams in demonstrating our experience and credibility.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch or send an up to date CV.Telephone
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business related discipline.
- More than 5 years track record of architecting, sales support, and delivery success in an established technology organisation, either in professional services, consulting, product development, or corporate IT.
- An experienced devops engineer or consultant, capable of both designing and delivering complex cloud based infrastructure projects as part of a world class public cloud infrastructure services team.
- Most likely to have worked for a vendor, systems integrator or consultancy delivering chargeable solutions to external clients
- Passionate about public cloud services, with a demonstrated ability to architect and build cloud solutions based on Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web services or Azure.
: 020 3319 9596Email