An amazing opportunity has arose working for a reputable IT consultancy in Poland - you'll be working as a Ruby Developer
on a portfolio of trusted clients while being apart of a vibrant and dynamic team.
Established in the early 90's my clients have made incredible progression in company growth in all areas of IT by providing some of the highest quality consultancy services on the market. Located in Poland with offices in Wroclaw, Gliwice, Bialystok and Warsaw you'll find a highly technical team where you will not only provide a service but you'll be working alongside highly skilled developers that will shape you into an expert.
So what's required?
- Professional background of Ruby on Rails
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Browser-based MVC frameworks such as ReactJS (a plus)
- Understanding of networking, security, applications, and/or protocol design (a plus)
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
- Good estimation skills
- Proficient presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
What's on offer?
- Attractive salary, modern office, an employment benefits package
- Flexible working hours (fully remote)
- Work on dynamic projects in a very stable workplace
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Care about your individual initiatives
Looking to bring on developers as soon as possible, the recruitment process will see you having a cultural call followed by a technical conversation with technical leads.
Sounds like your next career move? Don't hesitate to apply to this job advert!