Role: C++ developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG Consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced C++ developer who is up to the task of building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Strongly proficient in C++
* Experience and understanding in designing, and developing database solutions
* Ability to appreciate runtime requirements of large-scale systems and communicate effectively with System Reliability Engineering teams
* Experience in transitioning legacy systems to cloud architecture
* Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
* Thorough understanding of algorithms, data structures and ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing solutions
* Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
if successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com