SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER - BELGIUM - GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL - AMAZING EMPLOYER Job Title
: Senior IT Project Manager
Do you want to use your best technology and project management skills to bring positive outcomes on people's lives? Then you should apply for this opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on its mission to make a difference in people's lives. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your full potential whilst bringing meaningful solutions to customers. Company
This company is a Global pharmaceutical specialised in bringing practical solutions to people with severe diseases. They are truly purpose-driven, as they always put the customer on the centre of their decisions and always focus on bringing true added value.
Besides having strong values they are at the forefront of scientific advances and are constantly on the lookout for new knowledge. The IT department works with the latest technologies and everyone is encouraged to bring out-of-the-box solutions. Role
- The main objective of this role is to successfully deliver the company's digital solution platforms products - focused on clinical studies.
- You will lead the development and deployment of software products under an agile environment.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the platform's roadmap and you will be on top of everything related to the user experiences and context.
- You will manage processes focusing on capturing and using data in the best manner, as well as delivering high standard user experience.
- You will manage several stakeholders, especially within the IT team.
Type of position
- Proved experience on project management of complex IT landscapes and agile environment.
- You have a down-to-earth yet exciting approach on new technologies - you advocate for change, but you also assess all of its consequences.
- You naturally manage and communicate complex messages to multiple stakeholders and teams.
- You have experience on regulated environments, big plus if you've worked with the health industry.
: Permanent Where
: Belgium - Brussels Benefits
- No legacy code here, only the latest tech.
- Innovative and meaningful projects.
- Bonus, Car, 13th month, Pension scheme, Health insurance, 38 holidays (+bank holidays), and other benefits
- Flexibility to experiment and grow within the organisation.
Apply now, let's have a talk about you and your motivations! You can also call me at +31 20 241 8560 (ext 8560) or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.