AWS Cloud Engineer | Aurora, CO | $100K and up!
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a AWS / Cloud Engineerwith DevSecOps & Infrastructure experience through the use of Ansible and CHEF Automation tool sets available immediately support design, prototype and onboarding activities for hosting existing applications on an Amazon Web Services-based environment.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD-S Security Clearance
* Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS/Cloud environments; i.e. Strong Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
* Extensive Linux development experience
* Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Rancher and/or OpenShift (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
* Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
* Technical experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
* US Citizen - Able to obtain DOD-S clearance is required
* Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
* Experience with SAFe agile processes
* RHEL Development Experience
* Technical leadership experience; including technical mentoring and coaching
* Current existing DOD-S Security Clearance is preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program from an Accredited University, School, and/or College required with 6 years of relevant work experience.
Benefits Offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.