IT Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master, IT Digital Solution PlatformsJob Description
Within their global IT organization, the IT Digital Solution Platforms team is playing a crucial role in "Bringing the Trial to the Patient", by implementing digital solutions that engage patients as they go about their lives outside of the visits with their physician. This is a real, progressive paradigm shift in the industry where they are driving disruptive transformation of how clinical trials are conducted. They are looking for a delivery-focused IT Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
to join them in this unique transformational journey. (Based in our Anderlecht or Braine L'Alleud office in Belgium)
The IT Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
will play a leading role in delivering the Digital Solution Platforms Products, with a focus on clinical studies. She/he will be part of a growing and dynamic team that offers services from strategy to development, implementation and operations, enabling them to deliver innovative digital solutions.His/her main responsibilities:
You see yourself immediately when reading:
- Leading the agile development and reliable deployment of unique software products in a high- stakes environment, on scope, time and budget. (in a trustworthy, safe, secure and compliant manner).
- Delivering products with superior user experience, leading to richer data capture in patient preferred clinical trials.
- Coordinating reliable and efficient operations, release management and support.
- Implementing the platform roadmap, driven by a deep understanding of the different users' priorities, context and experience.
- Collaborating closely with various IT colleagues to create a modular, scalable, secure solution that enables future architectural changes and designs.
- Contributing to the product design thinking and digital engagement.
- High energized and passionate that thrives applying project management practices in high-stakes environments
- Demonstrated successful experience in project management of complex global technology implementations, including pragmatic use of agile concepts. (5+ years)
- Natural leader who enjoy working as a team in a global diverse cultural environment
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, work streams and the related activities simultaneously.
- Excited yet pragmatic about new technology capabilities and methodologies; not afraid to challenge status quo to improve performance.
- Fluent communicator able to bring complex messages and trade-offs as a compelling narrative
- Result oriented with focus on delivery
- Experienced in Life Sciences industry (incl. regulated environment)