Director of NOC | Greater NYC | $150K, 10% Bonus
Voted Best Place to Work in NYC by Crain's (2020), join this company today!Role / Responsibilities
The Director will have responsibility for three tiers of NOC and will act as the liaison with other departments, interacting with customers (such as the Professional Services, Sales, Engineering, and Product teams).
- Effectively manage a 24x7 US-based mission critical support group
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization
- Develop and implement customer support methodologies and best practices
- Set customer support KPIs and pursue top service standards to meet them
- Provide insights based on data to identify improvements in the managed services day-to-day operations
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Develop and execute plans for personal team members development
- Build and maintain work processes and relationships with all stakeholders (Product, Professional Services, Engineering, Sales)
- Act as an escalation point
- Oversee and streamline global Customer Support processes, procedures, and metrics
Ready to Apply?
- BA/BS, technical degree preferred, advanced degree a plus
- Leadership experience in a NOC environment in a Managed Services organization
- Experience scaling and developing global support teams of at least 35+ engineers
- Demonstrated knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience running 24x7 support operation in mission critical organizations
- Experience with support, processes, and best practices.
- Ticketing systems experience
- Ability to create & implement career growth paths, for team members
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to define, implement, and support operations through metrics and KPI's
- Proven record for exceeding customer satisfaction targets, KPI's, and SLA's
- Budget Management experience.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience leading in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven experience and relevant certifications in public cloud/private cloud fields
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available