DevExperts - Senior/Middle Java Developer
A company with the developer's personal improvement at the centre of every project. This opportunity encourages creative ideas, intricate problem solving, team building exercises, and professional recognition. Firmly established within the Finance Industry, focusing on the latest technological advances in FinTech to provide their clients with the finest advantage within their respective markets, working together with highly trained team members to resolve challenging - yet exciting - matters by providing elaborate solutions.
Enables employees to follow their own comfortable working schedule if they are available in the office for 40 hours per week.
The company offers a modern, well-equipped office in prime locations for every city they reside in.
Seeking the best; you have worked hard to become the best and deserve proper compensation.
Professional development and improvement of personal and managerial qualities.Job Description:
- Working within a team of 3 - 10 developers, you will gain the encouragement to undertake current issues that reside in software and tools.
- Develop and debug program code, design system architectures, research into latest software technologies and development tools alongside the project domain.
- Partake in project activities such as requirements analysis, release building, code review.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science
3+ years of Software Development in commercial projects
Solid knowledge of Fundamental Data Structures and Algorithms
Good insight of OOD/OOA principles
Knowledge of Design Patterns, experience in System Architecture Development
Knowledge of Java: J2SE specification
English: Upper-Intermediate level/Above
Responsible, Proactive, Self-dependent
Good Communication & Teamwork skillsRequirements:
- Experience in software development for financial or brokerage businesses
- Understanding of parallel programming, experience in maltreated application development
- Understanding of relational databases design, SQL knowledge, working experience with Oracle and MySQL
- Knowledge of 2 or more programming languages
- Knowledge of Unix-family OS
- Experience in development of distributed software systems with strong performance and reliability requirements
- Experience in GUI design
- Experience in Web and Mobile application development
- Knowledge of Java development technologies, libraries, and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Swing, GWT, etc.)
- Knowledge of methodologies and principles of application life cycle management, experience with bug tracking, version control and requirement management systems