SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN-HOUSE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - BELGIUM - EARLY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
This is a pioneering scale-up
that is developing an innovative global lifestyle platform
. The company is currently in development phase and will be globally activated later in the year. Since it has established secure funding, seeds and signed with major partners, they expect a successful global deployment.
Here you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies
and in an innovative IT environment. The company is very progressive with a flat organisational structure
. This is your chance to work in a silicon valley type of company!
Join this elite team of developers and enjoy your personal, professional and financial growth!
You will work with highly motivated and experienced professionals, so you need to be a passionate person who genuinely wants to be part of something new with a great potential. The cultural fit is just as important as the technical fit
, so you are expected to have strong work ethic, have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect.
You can expect to find an international agile work environment, with highly collaborative teams and a very user-centric mindset.
Offices in Antwerp or Brussels - 90% Remote Role & Requirements
Great to have
- Solid experience with JAVA programming and its ecosystem.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with AWS environment.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Experience with Kafka as distributed computation framework.
- Experience with Python and/or Node.js is a big plus
- Salary up to €70.000 - 85.000€, depending on your seniority level.
- Early employee benefits: 30% bonus on your annual gross salary and company stock options.
- Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €250 net.
- Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
- Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
- Mobility allowance or a company car, whatever you choose.
- 20 paid holidays + bank holidays (+6/year)
- Monthly phone subscription.
- Health & Group Insurance.
- You work fully remote apart from 2-3 days per month that you'll be asked to visit the office, either in Antwerp or in Brussels.