USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN LEAD
A Global Pharmaceutical
that has a mission to make a difference in patient's lives is looking for a multi-disciplined IT UX Design Lead.
The company is specialised in bringing practical solutions to people with severe diseases. They are truly purpose-driven
, as they always put the customer on the centre of their decisions and focus on bringing true added value to patients. They are also at the forefront of scientific advances
and are constantly on the lookout for new knowledge.
You can expect to find a very dynamic culture.
As part of the Digital Solutions Team
, everyone is encouraged to bring out-of-the-box solutions, and you will also find an international agile work environment
Join the team and make a difference on people's lives! Office based in Brussels. Requirements
- Proven professional experience as an UX Designer working with digital products or services (preferably mobile apps, websites and smart devices).
- Previous experience with creating user flows, prototypes and mock ups.
- Previous experience with user journey understanding, analysing and management.
- Previous experience with usability testing and researching (different methodologies).
- Proven experience and taste for working on agile environments.
- You have a multi-disciplinary mindset, and you are willing to take on several responsibilities that surround your UX scope (Ex: close contact with Business Analyst and/or Scrum Master responsibilities).
- You are great with time and task management.
- You can naturally communicate with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Bonus, Car, 13th month, Pension scheme, Health insurance, 38 holidays (+bank holidays), Remote working 2 or 3 times a week.
- Great working environment.
- Innovative and meaningful projects.
- Flexibility to experiment and grow within the organisation.