This company concentrates its resources to providing its customers with accurate and strong feedback on leading solutions within businesses. Solving the world's problems is not easy, but with a team of experts, and a substantial vault of resources, this company can solve it all.Job Description:
You will be at the centre of the processing power of the system that enables this company to produce the level of high-quality feedback that it does. You will be placed within an enthusiastic team, testing, implementing, developing, and delivering high quality solutions.Responsibilities:
- Monitoring data and coordinating with team to optimise storage and delivery.
- Develop automated administrative processes.
- Testing, supporting, and enhancing infrastructure.
- Respond to bugs and liaise with team to formulate solutions.
- Must possess strong experience competency with SQL and noSQL.
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Must possess a background with languages such as Python, Java, Ruby and PHP.
- Must be analytic with a strong mind towards creative solutions.
- Additionally, possessing a background and competency with AWS is beneficial.
- SQL / noSQL
- Hadoop / Spark
Work within a company that is well-established.
Scale your opportunities by working alongside field experts that encourage growth.
Work in conjunction with household name clients.
Develop a network with professionals within various fields and industries.
Work towards a greenfield project.Interested? Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 191 255 1436