I'm hiring multiple Junior-Mid Level Salesforce Developers to join a highly skilled Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. Your role will be to consult and develop their customers Salesforce platform which are typically highly complex and are medium to large scale ensuring you are aligned to a project throughout the entire project life cycle.
You'll be working with the most modern versions of the Salesforce technology including Lightning and Lightning Web Components alongside the traditional Salesforce stack of Apex, Visualforce, Aura.
The projects are usually based on Sales and Service Cloud but you will have flexibility to work on projects that are more niche such as Salesforce Field Service, Salesforce CPQ, Heroku, Einstein Analytics or Marketing Cloud.
What you'll do:
- Deliver high quality code
- Configure and test clients Salesforce environments
- Collaborate with consultants on various projects so that together you come up with the best solutions both process-wise and technically.
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities.
- Write Unit Test for developed functionalities.
- Present the designed and implemented solutions to customers.
- Address and solve technical challenges across projects.
- Object-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
- Experience with programming web applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Agile programming.
- Apex, Visual force, Lightning, LWC.
- An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Very good spoken and written English
What's on offer:
- Being a part of the largest Salesforce team in Poland, providing complex and innovative solutions.
- Flexible working model that supports both remote and in-office working.
- On offer is a competitive salary plus allowances.
- Attractive employee benefits package.
- Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.