Position available: Tech Lead/Senior Angular Developer
Salary: 30k per month (B2B)
Tech Lead/Senior Angular Developer
Are you passionate about IT? Do you enjoy being a part of something special? Would you like to get paid to use your skills to help make the world a better place?
Well we may just have the perfect opportunity for you if that is the case…
We have a client who utilises IoT technology within a diverse range of industries including Healthcare, Smart Buildings, and Industrial workplaces putting them at the forefront of creating a better, more efficient tomorrow and there are a number of exciting openings available to an IT professional just like you.
If you think you would like to use your IT skills to help make a positive difference in the world, working within relatively new and innovative technologies whilst being generously compensated for your efforts then read on and apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- You will be an integral part of the team responsible for co-ordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, HTML coder and any other team members involved in the design and integration of projects
- Communicating with external web services and internal department heads to ensure a smooth process in any projects you are working on
- Ensuring you and the team stay up to date with the latest trends in technologies and upskilling team members wherever possible
To be able to perform this role you will need a lot of skills - the main ones being:
- You will need an excellent command of TypeScript
- Be a problem solver and use your attention to detail to minimise the amount of errors and decrease the time it takes to resolve an issue/launch a new feature - whatever the issue may be
- Good communication skills - although you are working with machines you always have to account for human error so being able to clearly communicate what you need from your team is just as important as being knowledgeable in the frameworks you will be using
- Similar to above, you need to be a team player. A happy team is a successful team and since you're taking on a senior role you will be responsible for ensuring your team is happy and get the best out of them at all times
If you feel like your skill set matches those required for this fantastic opportunity then I would love to hear from you.
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number as the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.