I have a life changing opportunity for a Mid-Level Salesforce Developer for a client of mine in Warsaw that would see you being apart of a purpose built, newly formed Salesforce team. My clients are an end user of Salesforce and are known for being one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world so you can be ensured you'll receive world class training, career support and development pathways.
The projects are for the personal health care industry and are global Salesforce implementations that include order management, master data management and interfaces to the ERP systems which are for the sales of health care products.
This is an opportunity that can't be missed as you would be joining a team that has been purposely built for the job and has had grown rapidly in the last year. You'll be using both modern Salesforce technology such as Lightning and Lightning Web Components and the more traditional Apex, Aura and Visual Force all whilst getting company funded Salesforce certification.
- Object-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
- Experience with programming web applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Agile programming.
- Apex, Visual Force, Lightning, LWC.
- An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Very good spoken and written English
Not required but extremely beneficial:
- Experience with Veeva or hold a Veeva certification
What's on offer:
- Work for one of most reputable end users in Poland
- Flexible working model for both remote and office work
- Competitive salary plus allowances
- Generous employee benefits package
- Funded Salesforce certifications
- Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.