Salary: zl. 20k per month
Do you have experience with software development? Do you enjoy a challenge and taking charge of projects? Do you enjoy picking up new skills as well as using your experience to get the job done to the highest level?
Well we may have the perfect opportunity for you working with our client who specialise in AI. It's no secret that the world is digital now and one of the biggest negatives of that is many companies who rely on technology lose that human touch. Our client prides themselves on offering the best of both worlds, creating a digital experience that feels like you're interacting with a person - somebody who understands what the customer needs but will always be there no matter the time of day or how many times you've used that service that day.
The right candidate will need to be adept at developing new user-facing features, building reusable code and libraries for future use as well as being able to operate as part of a collaborative team and communicating clearly
If this sounds like you then read on for more information regarding this fantastic opportunity to work with our client
Key roles and responsibilities:
Your day to day will vary and you may need to work closely with members of other departments from time to time. Your main roles will include:
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs to enhance the user's experience once production is rolled out
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability, and referring back to this regularly to ensure any potential issues are dealt with ideally beforehand
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
It is essential you have a variety of key skills to ensure you can perform the roles and responsibilities of your job if appointed. They include but are not limited to:
- Proficient understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance/cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- The importance of clear communication and being able to function as part of a team should not be overlooked
If you feel like you have what it takes to fulfil the needs of this role you should not hesitate to get in touch
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number as the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.