This is a Global Pharmaceutical
that has a mission to make a difference in people's lives.
The company is specialised in bringing practical solutions to people with severe diseases. They are truly purpose-driven
, as they always put the customer on the centre of their decisions and always focus on bringing true added value. They are also at the forefront of scientific advances
and are constantly on the lookout for new knowledge.
You can expect to find an IT department that works with the latest technologies
, where everyone is encouraged to bring out-of-the-box solutions, and you will also find an international agile work environment
Join the team and make a difference on people's lives! Office based in Brussels. Requirements
- Proved experience as a Scrum Master.
- Proved experience on project management of complex IT landscapes and agile environment.
- You have a down-to-earth yet exciting approach on new technologies - you advocate for change, but you also assess all of its consequences.
- You naturally manage and communicate complex messages to multiple stakeholders and teams.
- You have experience with regulated environments, it's a plus if you've worked with the health industry.
- Big plus if you are familiar with a Microsoft tech environment.
- No legacy code here, only the latest tech.
- Innovative and meaningful projects.
- Bonus, Car, 13th month, Pension scheme, Health insurance, 38 holidays (+bank holidays), and other benefits.
- Flexibility to experiment and grow within the organisation.