€55,100 / Annually
This company provides leading ad servicing solutions to customers globally by providing a platform in which customers are able to liaise with consultants and help optimise their advertising strategy.Job Description:
You will work towards the maintenance, optimisation, and deliverance of back-end development of software. Work within tight and specific time frames, utilising leading edge technology to form innovative solutions.Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, optimise, and deliver existing software's.
- Push the system and software development and integration to its limits.
- Work on multiple projects at a single time.
- Demonstrate a proficient ability to work with Bash.
- Must be able to work with Linux systems.
- Possess knowledge and experience with Redis.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Python / R
- Debian / Ubuntu
- SQL / NoSQL
Ability to work remotely and within a modernised office environment.
Ability to use the latest technology and tools to perform your job.
Develop alongside experts within the field and grow your network.
Expand on your skills and competencies, take advantage of various training programs.Interested? Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 191 255 1436