Position available: Quality Analysis Manager
Location : Poznan
Salary : zl. 20k per month
Quality Analysis Manager
Do you have a passion for IT? How about a passion for IT AND gaming, movies and TV? If this sounds like the perfect marriage of your interests then you will almost certainly be interested in what we have to offer today.
Our client needs a number of IT professionals to help grow their team and continue to increase their reach through well thought out software development and enhancing the user experience on their website.
Already engaging millions of viewers worldwide on a monthly basis our client is not satisfied and are looking for hungry IT professionals to get those numbers up even more - and that is just one of their many goals. Read on for more information and how to apply.
The successful candidate will need to exhibit great attention to detail, be a natural leader and have no issues working heavily with other departments, particularly the software development team to identify and resolve any technical issues before products make it to market and be able to work to strict deadlines. If this sounds like you then read on for more information.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for the Quality Analysis department and being confident when making decisions
- Writing and executing test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues
- Conducting exploratory testing and checking consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Providing daily status reports and giving valuable insight into high-level test scenarios and challenging the integrity of systems throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ultimately you are a vital part of the software development team ensuring the end user gets the best experience possible by considering all of the problems they may have before they have the chance to buy
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications, hardware and networks as well as a good understanding of business
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal as well as confidence in heading up a team and liaising with other departments in the company
- Strong programming knowledge including coding, basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests, XML, general web development skills, and web services
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture, a creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively and effectively
- A meticulous approach to work and excellent time management skills
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.