Position available: Quality Engineering Director
Location : Poznan
Salary : zl. 30k per month
Quality Engineering Director
Do you have a passion for IT? How about a passion for IT AND gaming, movies and TV? If this sounds like the perfect marriage of your interests then you will almost certainly be interested in what we have to offer today.
Our client needs a number of IT professionals to help grow their team and continue to increase their reach through well thought out software development and enhancing the user experience on their website.
Already engaging millions of viewers worldwide on a monthly basis our client is not satisfied and are looking for hungry IT professionals to get those numbers up even more - and that is just one of their many goals. Read on for more information and how to apply.
The successful candidate will need to have no problem designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products to improve the quality of our client's operational processes and outputs. They will need excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards, quality control systems and analyzing quality performance
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes, developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Experience coding, using QA software tools and processes and an in-depth knowledge of coding language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confidence in leading a team and heading up project meetings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.