Position available: Senior Data Engineering Manager
Location : Poznan
Salary : zl. 30k per month
Senior Data Engineering Manager
Do you have a passion for IT? How about a passion for IT AND gaming, movies and TV? If this sounds like the perfect marriage of your interests then you will almost certainly be interested in what we have to offer today.
Our client needs a number of IT professionals to help grow their team and continue to increase their reach through well thought out software development and enhancing the user experience on their website.
Already engaging millions of viewers worldwide on a monthly basis our client is not satisfied and are looking for hungry IT professionals to get those numbers up even more - and that is just one of their many goals. Read on for more information and how to apply.
The right candidate will be a well rounded IT professional possessing skills in areas like programming, mathematics and computer science whilst holding the necessary soft skills to communicate data trends to others in the organisation and to help the business make use of the data it collects.
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures with the overall goal of aligning that architecture with the company's business requirements
- Data acquisition and identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Develop data set processes and use large data sets to address business issues
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
- Use data to find hidden patterns and discover tasks that can be automated
- Software architecture background with experience working with programming languages such as Java, Scala and Python
- A strong understanding of data modelling, algorithms, and data transformation techniques
- Experience designing and building databases with an in-depth knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Redshift and other solutions to create large distributed data storages
- Strong understanding of data science concepts
- Expertise in data analysis
- Hands-on experience with ETL and BI tools
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.