Position available: Business Intelligence Specialist
Salary: 1.3 mln HUF
Business Intelligence Specialist
Would you like to work for a company that appreciates your skills as an IT professional and prides itself on creating a stimulating work environment where everybody's abilities are rewarded?
Do you enjoy working for a company that has a diverse range of technologies for you to apply your skill set, ensuring that no two days are the same and always challenging in the best way?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client offers a range of IT solutions from Data & AI, Cloud Adoption, and Software Development to the benefit of the modern workplace and there are a number of roles across various departments opening up to start ASAP
The right candidate will need to be comfortable using data analytics, data visualization, data modelling techniques and technologies to transform data into insights. You will need to be a clear communicator, have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable interacting with department heads and shareholders
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Review and validate customer data as it's collected and oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization and perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
In order to perform this role you will need to be a clear communicator, exhibit critical thinking skills, be a team player as well as holding a range of technical skills including:
- Data warehouse, modelling, analysis, mining, management and reporting
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with Tableau and data visualization
- Comfortable with Hadoop, SQL, Python and C#
This is an exciting role for the type of candidate that does not shy away from a challenge and would like the opportunity to further their career by heading into exciting niche technologies
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.