Position available: Cloud Specialist - Azure
Salary: 1.5 mln HUF
Cloud Specialist - Azure
Would you like to work for a company that appreciates your skills as an IT professional and prides itself on creating a stimulating work environment where everybody's abilities are rewarded?
Do you enjoy working for a company that has a diverse range of technologies for you to apply your skill set, ensuring that no two days are the same and always challenging in the best way?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client offers a range of IT solutions from Data & AI, Cloud Adoption, and Software Development to the benefit of the modern workplace and there are a number of roles across various departments opening up to start ASAP
The right candidate will need to be comfortable migrating all of the companies information and service into the cloud whilst ensuring there is no disruption to the daily running of the company. You will need to have a comprehensive understanding of Cloud Technologies, specifically Azure, and an understanding of related technologies will be a plus since the methods used in the technology world can change anytime.
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
Your day to day will vary depending on projects that are currently ongoing so excellent time management skills are vital. Your key roles will include:
- be able to effectively weigh the potential risks of IT solutions against a company's IT needs
- working closely with other departments to provide design input and implementation
- collaborating with customer service and analysts on project milestones
- analyzing weaknesses and recommending system improvements
To perform your roles to the highest level you will need to be a clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to ensure you transition smoothly into the team as well as, but not limited to the following technical skills:
- An in-depth understanding of Azure is essential for this role
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers and data scientists
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
- Be comfortable with a range of programming languages including Java, Asp.net, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Virtualization technology skills, systems architecture skills and strong analytical reasoning
This is an exciting role for the type of candidate that does not shy away from a challenge and would like the opportunity to further their career by heading into exciting niche technologies
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com