Position available: Senior Developer
Salary: 1.4 mln HUF
Would you like to work for a company that appreciates your skills as an IT professional and prides itself on creating a stimulating work environment where everybody's abilities are rewarded?
Do you enjoy working for a company that has a diverse range of technologies for you to apply your skill set, ensuring that no two days are the same and always challenging in the best way?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client offers a range of IT solutions from Data & AI, Cloud Adoption, and Software Development to the benefit of the modern workplace and there are a number of roles across various departments opening up to start ASAP
As Senior Developer the right candidate must be able to build and maintain functional web pages and applications in a timely fashion, be a self-motivated and driven individual with excellent communication skills and able to transition smoothly into our client's excellent team of developers.
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritising software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members, ensuring deadlines are met and keeping disruptions to a minimum
- Creating wireframes to decide on layout, writing reviewing and debugging code for various applications
- Overseeing junior web developers, evaluating their performance and upskilling wherever possible
- Collaborating with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites and liaise with a range of designers in the team to decide on UI/UX elements
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer would be seen as a plus, but not necessarily essential as long as you can demonstrate the ability to step up to a more senior level
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and understanding of security practices
- Team management skills as well as the ability to stay up to date with the latest technologies and upskill team members wherever possible
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development
This is an exciting role for the type of candidate that does not shy away from a challenge and would like the opportunity to further their career by heading into exciting niche technologies
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.