Position available: Solution Architect
Salary: 1.7 mln HUF
Would you like to work for a company that appreciates your skills as an IT professional and prides itself on creating a stimulating work environment where everybody's abilities are rewarded?
Do you enjoy working for a company that has a diverse range of technologies for you to apply your skill set, ensuring that no two days are the same and always challenging in the best way?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client offers a range of IT solutions from Data & AI, Cloud Adoption, and Software Development to the benefit of the modern workplace and there are a number of roles across various departments opening up to start ASAP
The right person will be responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for a software solution, ensuring this new solution fits into the existing enterprise architecture from the technical, business, user, and other perspectives within the company. You will need to be an excellent communicator, a team player, be cool under pressure and exhibit excellent time management skills
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Creating and leading the process of integrating IT systems to meet the client's requirements and fixing any technical issues as they arise.
- Updating stakeholders on the status of product development processes, budgets and notifying stakeholders about any issues connected to the architecture
- Supervising and guiding development teams throughout the product development lifecycle
- Continuously researching emerging technologies and proposing changes to the existing architecture and upskilling team members wherever necessary
- Conducting a system architecture evaluation and collaborating with project management and IT development teams to improve the architecture
- Experience in key areas of IT including; Business analysis, IT infrastructure, Software architecture design, Cloud development, DevOps
- Being able to identify/rectify potential short and long-term risks that may cause technical issues and impede business operations in the future.
- High level attention to detail in regards to software architecture and the systems integrated within said architecture
- The ability to communicate project status updates with a range of team members clearly and concisely including stakeholders, project managers, developers, and software vendors
This is an exciting role for the type of candidate that does not shy away from a challenge and would like the opportunity to further their career by heading into exciting niche technologies
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.