Position available: DevOps Engineer
Location : Budapest
Salary : 2 mln HUF per month
There's an old saying 'Money makes the world go round' meaning that many of life's important events cannot/would not happen without money. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to take your skills in IT and migrate into the financial district to help the most important events in the world happen again as we get back to normal life following COVID-19. This is your chance to use your skill set to help get the economy moving in the right direction and directly affect lives for the better.
The right candidate must be comfortable and confident building, testing and maintaining the infrastructure and tools allowing for the speedy development and release of software for our client quickly, efficiently and to the highest standard.
Our Client is one of the leading companies in the finance world and require the highest quality from all of their projects as they have built a reputation for delivering a stellar standard for many years
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- working with software developers and engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results, ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- excellent teamworking, interpersonal and communication skills
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to do so in a quick/efficient manner
- good attention to detail at all stages of the software development process, limiting issues in the long run
- excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
Our client boasts over 20 offices in around 10 countries around the world and there are a range of opportunities available in the fast-paced and lucrative world of Quantitative Investment.
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.