Position available: Lead Solution Engineer (2x roles available)
Salary: 2 mln HUF per month
Lead Solution Engineer
There's an old saying 'Money makes the world go round' meaning that many of life's important events cannot/would not happen without money. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to take your skills in IT and migrate into the financial district to help the most important events in the world happen again as we get back to normal life following COVID-19. This is your chance to use your skill set to help get the economy moving in the right direction and directly affect lives for the better.
The right candidate must be focused on the customer's needs, have excellent customer service/interpersonal skills and be able to work with a diverse range of departments in the team with the objective of improving the customer's experience in mind at all times. They will be self-motivated, keeping abreast of the latest developments in advanced technology to find the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective strategy to accomplish their goals with the company.
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with other IT departments within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions, accounting for possible project challenges and rectifying any issues along the way
- Analyse current technologies used within the company, develop steps and processes to improve and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems, developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Up to date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Demonstratable experience in analyzing computer hardware and software
Our client boasts over 20 offices in around 10 countries around the world and there are a range of opportunities available in the fast-paced and lucrative world of Quantitative Investment
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.