GCP Engineer | 100% Remote | $145K, BenefitsRole / Responsibilities
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Copado will build, monitor and maintain highly available infrastructure at the core of the Copado Service. This candidate will have experience with secure IT operations and infrastructure, specifically, maintaining a robust cloud solution to meet compliance requirements.
- Work on building its future state by participating in architectural discussions, building proof of concept systems, writing new configuration management code and standing up new production systems.
- Use configuration management tools (primarily Helm and Terraform) to build and maintain a high availability infrastructure hosted in the public cloud
- Work directly with the DevOps architecture & development team to build supporting infrastructure for specific new application functionality
- Manage a curated set of open source tools (PostgreSQL, Neo4J, Redis, etc.)
- Via both configuration management tools and direct troubleshooting when required
- Design and implement extensive security standards, including IDS/IPS, edge security and enterprise-level logging and log monitoring to maintain a secure, compliant infrastructure
- Run proof of concept projects on early stage infrastructure improvements to validate the feasibility of an approach, evaluate performance, and spike an implementation
- Implement security initiatives and follow security best practices to manage and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Manage a Scalable Multi-Tenant Tableau Cluster, and advanced analytics platform and solution incorporating Fivetran and Snowflake
- Core Daily Tableau Administration functions, including infrastructure builds, maintenance, performance testing and availability
- Must be able to work as a part of a team, both giving feedback to more junior team members and taking direction from more senior team members
- Must be able to make good critical decisions balancing technology, frameworks, strategy and practical constraints
- Must possess broad experience with infrastructure management and performance tuning of cloud environments, including securing new services, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration and OS management
Ready to Apply?
- Hands-on experience administering production workloads on Google Cloud Platform and managing a Kubernetes ecosystem
- Expert knowledge of Tableau installation, administration, and configuration a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau maintenance, performance monitoring and tuning a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau data refresh scheduling best practices a plus
- Experience with declarative configuration management tool(s) like Ansible, Helm and Terraform
- Certifications on Tableau and Google Cloud Platforms are highly desirable
- SQL and database management
- Due to U.S. FedRAMP compliance requirements, candidates for this role must be U.S. citizens residing on U.S. soil.
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available