Job Description Back-end Python Developer 90 - 180zl Per Hour - 12 month contract - Warsaw
Our client is offering a rare opportunity to work with the latest technology while enhancing your skill set. They are also offering a generous hourly rate alongside this a flexible remote and office option.
Calling all Back-end Software Developers, our client is currently hiring for a consultant engineer to focus on the back-end development processes. The ideal candidate will be passionate and have an ability to work as part of a team at consultant level.
The candidate should have significant experience in the back-end development process. They will be responsible for low level programming and the server side web application logic.
This exciting opportunity is not to be missed, the client is a multi-national, fast growing company and this will give you exposure to the latest training and it will develop you as a software engineer even further.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You must have an ability to write high quality code that is readable, robust and scales.
- You will be encouraging within a team and external groups.
- You will be able to deliver to clients with agility.
- You will be self-driven, carry an ability to thrive in challenging situations.
- You will be implementing and designing back-end infrastructure and APIs.
- Extensive experience using Python or Java is essential
- Able to demonstrate skills in NoSQL databases, Caching technologies and Streaming technologies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to speak to business and technical audiences, an experience in this is preferred.
- Experience using cloud computing systems is not essential but would be deemed desirable.
- Unique Opportunity
- Remote working
- 90 - 180zl per hour
- Rewarding Environment
- Industry Growth