Finance Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst you will be implementing and continuously improving Finance automation solutions across the company with a complex architecture and business landscape, participating in the selection process of the future ERP system.
You will be working in an agile manner with international stakeholders across all parts of the business, specifically in the finance area, as well as 3rd party vendors and integration partners. This is an opportunity to be a part of the European technology team located in the Netherlands and Hungary providing IT services for over 40 businesses, in over 10 countries. The key objective of this role is to act as subject matter expert on product and business processes in the finance area.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a global powerhouse on an international platform. This role also comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work as a bridge between business and Group IT stakeholders providing business analysis services within a project
- Work closely with the product owner to define and refine product backlog, outlining functional requirements.
- Design, document and implement business process flows that fit within the technical solution and meet business requirements.
- Strive for harmonisation of business processes by implementing common standardised solutions.
- Experience in similar role and/or Corporate Finance experience with strong interest in finance and ERP process flows
- Good overview and understanding of Corporate Financial processes.
- Experience in mid-large scale projects, preferably in a multi-national environment working with external customers and 3rd party vendors.
- Experience in implementing finance application solutions and/or ERP, including an in-depth understanding of the relevant business processes involved.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org