Senior Java Developer
I am currently recruiting for a company looking to expand their professional services department. Due to a growing client demand, this company are looking to bolster their team of developers. If you're an experienced Java Developer and want to client requirements into results, then this could be the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop backend services at the highest level
- Communicate with clients in order to fulfil their requirements
- Develop software solutions for international investment banks
- Challenge yourself daily, in a team or independently
Skills and Qualifications
- Vast experience in Java Development
- Can use Spring Boot, JAX-RS, or Spring MVC to design web services
- Experience using (JPA, Hibernate, Spring Data, Git, Maven, Project Management Software
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- Problem Solver
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible working routine
- Multisport Card
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the newest of machinery
- Modern state of the art office, with a rooftop terrace
- Paid refer-a-friend scheme
If this job appeals to you, or someone you know, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.