Software Automation (Python) Team LeadJoin the team building the new generation of distributed NoSQL database
Myself and Frank Group are working with a large international company that provides an incredible service to numerous locations around the globe and supports multiple cloud providers.
My client delivers a fully managed database-as-a-service platform and supports multiple cloud providers The company is managing hundreds of nodes for known logos around the world, complying with challenging requirements with regards to performance, availability, resiliency, security, and disaster recovery.
The Client and I are looking for experienced Software Automation(Python) Team Lead to join their fast-growing team and to help them build a top-notch platform for a top-notch database. You will be given the chance to work with some of their best and most experienced engineers all while being fully remote.Responsibilities
- Manage a global team of automation engineers
- Manage the delivery of the project releases in multiple environments
- Hands-on work in design, creation, testing, and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Provide technical leadership in the form of mentoring and knowledge sharing with team members
Chance to Gain Experience In:
- Experience of at least 5 years development using Python
- At least 5 years experience as an automation software engineer/team leader.
- Deep-level understanding of Linux and related applications and utilities.
- Proven record of leadership of automation/testing teams
- Team Player with an ability to work independently and strong communication skills
- Experience using public source code repositories (GitHub, Gitlab)
- Experienced working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent)
- English- Fluent
- Experience with modern public cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with testing of modern distributed systems (Databases, Storage, File Systems, etc.)
- Experience with a modern developer and DevOps environments, tools, and practices (Docker, Kubernetes, blue/green
- Experience working in a remote position
- Experience in Open Source development
If you feel you meet the above requirements and feel this is the right role for you then contact me ASAP!!! Vie email firstname.lastname@example.org