Data Modeller - Up to 180PLN per hour - Great opportunity - Remote Role - B2B
As a Data Modeller
you will be apart of building an Enterprise data model for loans. This will also include supporting businesses growth and ensuring the scalability. Our client, is a global leading company with a large client base
. You will be working with a growing, evolving firm backed by talented individuals. They promote teamwork and innovation
, always delivering their large number of clients with the highest standards of engineering to support revenue growth and to increase client fulfilment.
If you want to be a part of an evolving company
, this is the opportunity for you. They support their staff in lots of ways, offering great benefits
for hard work and commitment.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the latest methodologies and innovative business solutions.
- You will be educating and offering advice to clients to help them use their data model.
- You will be ensuring the implementation of high quality control checks.
- You will be forming a strong repall with our clients in Trading, Banking ect as well as in your field of engineers to ensure a smooth collaborate process.
- Ensuring you maintain up to date knowledge of tools and techniques that are appropriate to data collection.
- Extensive experience of software engineering.
- Able to demonstrate experience being a part of a collaborative team, ensuring a clear delivery of communication.
- An ability to problem solve, plan and participate in technical concepts.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good technical skillset.
- Experience using CDM, FPML, Rosetta DSL is not essential but would be desirable.
- A basic understanding of SCRUM or similar would be preferred.
Contact me on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0191 338 7606
- Exposure to the latest technology and work with talented individuals.
- Industry Growth.
- Rewarding Environment.
- Up to 180PLN Per Hour.
FRG Technology Consulting is a global recruitment expert dedicated to placing IT professionals-from developers and consultants to technical leads and support analysts-in markets such as banking, manufacturing, retail, media, pharma, and professional services. We are at the forefront of delivering top tech talent across emerging technologies anywhere around the world.
For more information, visit frgconsulting.com